Saint Thomas the Apostle Catholic Church of Fort Worth is a Catholic parish that occupies a large place in the hearts of those who consider it their home. Generous service to others, a strong emphasis on prayer, and the enjoyment of community have been the hallmarks of St.Thomas of Fort Worth. In response to Jesus’ call, parishioners express love for one another as catechists, liturgical ministers, visitors to the sick, and organizers of funeral receptions. They deepen their faith through participation in shared scripture study. And they enthusiastically join together to celebrate events such as the Lunar New Year, the Fourth of July, and other Parish Feasts, giving everyone a sense of belonging and the opportunity to have a good time and contribute to our wonderful community. Today, Saint Thomas the Apostle Catholic Church is the “Body of Christ” with over 1200 families. We pray and worship together, work together and enjoy the Feast at the Lord’s Table as one family. We also gather throughout the year to enjoy a meal of fellowship.
JOIN THE SAFE ENVIRONMENT CLASS
In order to protect children and vulnerable adults, the Diocese of Fort Worth mandates that all clergy, religious men and women, lay employees, and adult volunteers, prior to beginning their service in the Diocese, meet these requirements.
- Satisfactorily pass a ciminal background check at the beginning of their service and every three years thereafter.
- Satisfactorily complete training, regarding the safe environment policy, precedures and practices at the beginning of service and every three years thereafter.
- Provide consent, stating you will abide by the Code of Conduct and Behavior Standards for all clergy, religious and lay ministers for as long as they remain in service to the Diocese.
The first step is to complete these forms
Contact Bruce Mallory (817) 624-2184 X103 to get started.
- Voluntary Minister Application
- Code of Conduct Agreement
- Authorization for Release of Information